This week, couponmama has found AirBNB discount coupons at PromoCodeRover.com This AirBNB coupon will allow you to get $25 off your booking on AirBNB. AirBNB is now the #1 place to rent vacation accommodations and you should take advantage of the coupon and experience a great and unique vacation.
The sharing economy is truly changing how we visit our destinations. Now we can find private rides or private unique places to stay so easily. Services like Uber and AirBNB has been so popular and is taken the best of the web, mobile and social by storm. Let’s dig deeper why AirBNB is so popular and why you should use the AirBNB coupon as soon as you can.
Why Choose AirBNB
Even though AirBNB is still facing issues of contradicting taxes, local laws and contracts with landlords still people cant deny the fact that they have transformed how one person can rent their home to another. How they give chance to small individual people to earn money and for people who are tired of the usual lodging to have an awesome unique vacation. There are so many reasons why to choose AirBNB. Here are some of them
– It is so easy to use AirBNB and discover vacation rentals that you would love. You see rooms, locations, prices, amenities and other information that matters in a very organized manner. Sorting is an ease, and there is original content from local experts explain destinations. Since guests are often looking at lodging outside of city centers, the big maps tell you right where you’ll be.
– Transactions are easier at AirBNB as you can just connect your credit card or paypal to it and it will instantly deduct funds to it with each of your booking. Rest assure too that these information our private and will not be shared or manipulated in any way. Without AirBNB transactions are out of hand. With direct bank deposits, western union transfers or cash checks. Those means cant get out of hand in the arms of wrong rentors or rentees.
– Transactions are so much safer at AirBNB. The payment are kept by the website until a stay is complete and all parties are satisfied. Unlike way back then when there’s no AirBNB yet. You may find your vacation rental in craigslist and send over a Western Union money transfer to a guy somewhere in the UK without even seeing the properties. At AirBNB, there are pictures you can already see at hand and you can even request for additional pictures if you want too. There’s even an additional fee if you want to hire a person to do a sightseeing on the property. Also Airbnb users are given a level of comfort and security by being able to pay for transactions with credit cards, having amounts set aside until the trip is complete, and being able to dispute charges or request refunds if they didnt like the property.
– At AirBNB, feedback is transparent so you can know which vacation rentals will truly give you a great experience and which will not. Before AirBNB, vacation rentals were really just like a classified ads where owners or real estate agent would place their listing and that’s it. No way for guests to know if the listing is great and no space to share people’s experience with the rental. But since hosts do not own their listing page on Airbnb, guests can rate and review without fear. Hosts can review back and defend themselves.
– Many people are giving a bad rap for AirBNB, however, we strongly believe that rentals are safer at AirBNB. It’s because you can always rely on the review system to alert you which rentals are great and which are bad. Stories like AirBNB prostitution, AirBNB kidnappers, property destruction are just so rare. Look up the news feeds and newspapers across the USA and you can tell that there’s not a day goes by when there’s not a crime at some hotel — murder, child trafficking prostitution. But it’s a rarity at Airbnb.
– Last but not the least, AirBNB truly made cities and countries bigger. Now we have so many options to choose from. And it even connects people from locals, where they can learn a thing or two about the history.